Mum

Mum

Saturday 5 November 2011

rambling about luck with the walker and lipstick

I have a borrowed one until my real - fancy - walker that will  be easier to match clothes and lipstick with.
It creates a whole other issue for shops that don't have automatic door buttons like the little boutiques I like to shop in.
I try to always think of things to be grateful for but been having a hard time with this HD....but I think I figured a few out.

 Now how lucky am I that not only is the grocery store and drugstore within walking distance but the boutique where I like to buy gifts, a clothing boutique, bookstore, Starbucks so I will have all sorts of new adventures with my walker .

Another thing I'm very grateful for is not having to deal with changing the clock in my car when it's  fall back time :)!! I just used to leave it but could never remember if it was ahead or behind.

Another  thing I'm grateful for is the fact that winter is coming so when I walk home from the store with ice cream it won't melt..

Funny having 'something wrong ' seems to bring out the best and worst in people - lucky for me that 99 % of the  people around me are amazing - supportive and kind ...
so I sam truly grateful for that

Kath

4 comments:

  1. You have an amazing outlook so it's us who are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were out there. Can you imagine the cool things we can do to trip out your walker? (I think that's cool speak lol) Thanks for pointing me to your blog. Do you feel like its therapeutic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs are great, kath! I love reading them. You have such a good outlook and I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath...how did I miss this one? The notification must've got lost in my overflowing inbox!
    Another great post...I love the part about changing your car clock. I never do that. I just figure eventually it will be right again.
    xoj

    ReplyDelete