Mum

Mum

Thursday 15 December 2011

Is it just me or is it all of us with HD?

Time seems to go differently. It's as if when I do something that takes 3 hours it feels more like 6 ...very s-l-o-w------------------so I will now say I live on HD time :)

I had to do a few different things today, dentist etc but pushing a walker does slow me down or is the HD o r is it the lack of sleep from my body constantly moving.
Or maybe it's a combination of it all.

Also today when I was crossing at a red light I was so slow the light changed before I got to the other side so a man in a van honked his  horn at me. I  really was shocked here I am doing the best I can a big smile on my face so when I turned to see him telling me hurry up I said with a smile 'kiss my ass'.
I will not put an Irish curse on him I will not put on Irish curse on him---Jenny warned me but I was mad.
Also I'm wondering what the luck of the Irish is- it seems to me not so good...
Really glad Carmen taught me how to knit it is keeping me sane.

I got a Christmas card from my friend Jan in OS today - she suggested not buying any glass - my brother also suggested getting elbow pads and have paper dishes. Thanks  I will take that under consideration.

Today when I was getting groceries though I was reaching on to the shelf on the freezer, sent a few things flying so I reached for them and smucked my face so hard on the glass door my glasses pushed into my eye ball so I couldn't see out them on the one side..
Good thing I can laugh at myself ..
Looking forward to having Jenny here next week
She'll protect me from the man in  the van and the glass door in Thrifty;'s
that's all for now
Kath

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh my Kath, you make me laugh!
    Ha, may the man in the van be hit with a flat tire and slow him down even further... then who will he honk at, stupid @$$. You should have stopped and looked at him and said 'John, JOHN is that you? How the hell are you doing?' just generally taking up more of his time, hehehe
    Oh, wouldn't we make an evil pair travelling
    around .
    Hugs from Sherlock

    ReplyDelete
  2. or he'll get an itching disease :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time, you should stop in the middle of the road and burst into song:
    "Slow down, you move too fast.
    You got to make the morning last.
    Just kicking down the cobble stones.
    Looking for fun and feelin' groovy."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the singing idea! An Irish curse would not be out of place...or the old Johnny Carson curse (as Karnak the Magnificent)..."May a diseased camel sit on your Big Mac."

    ReplyDelete